Dominance.jl: A toolbox for dominance analysis of switched linear systems and nonlinear systems
- GB, Raphaël M. Jungers, \(p\)-dominant switched linear systems, Automatica, vol. 132, 109801, 2021.
- GB, Raphaël M. Jungers, Formal methods for computing hyperbolic invariant sets for nonlinear systems, IEEE Control Systems Letters, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 235-240, 2020.
- GB, Raphaël M. Jungers, A converse Lyapunov theorem for \(p\)-dominant switched linear systems, Proceedings of 2019 18th IEEE European Control Conference, pp. 1263-1268, 2019.
- GB, Fulvio Forni, Raphaël M. Jungers, Path-complete \(p\)-dominant switching linear systems, Proceedings of 2018 57th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, pp. 6446-645, 2018.
SwitchingTimes.jl: A toolbox to compute the switching times of switched linear and affine systems
- GB, Maben Rabi, Bounds on set exit times of affine systems, using Linear Matrix Inequalities, IFAC-PapersOnLine, vol. 54, no. 5, pp. 283-288, 2021.
DataDrivenQuadraticJSR.jl: A toolbox for data-driven stability analysis and invariant subspace identification of switched linear systems
- Zheming Wang, GB, Raphaël M. Jungers, Data-driven feedback stabilization of switched linear systems with probabilistic stability guarantees, to appear in Proceedings of 2021 60th Conference on Decision and Control, 2021.
- GB, Raphaël M. Jungers, Zheming Wang, Chance-constrained quasi-convex optimization with application to data-driven switched systems control, Proceedings of 2021 3rd Annual Learning for Dynamics & Control Conference, PMLR, vol. 144, pp. 571-583, 2021.
HybridSystemIdentification.jl: A toolbox for the identification of hybrid linear systems